Over 35 years ago it was suggested by pharmaceutical companies that their antidepressant tablets would raise the serotonin levels and in doing so, tackle depression. A recent article published in...Read More
Virtual Therapy Counselling
I offer my counselling services online over Zoom, WhatsApp or FaceTime, etc...
No matter where you are in the world you can have an Online Counselling session
HYPNOTHERAPY & PSYCHOTHERAPY - WORLDWIDE
My personal goal is to make a positive difference to your life.
Wherever you are around the world.
We all have a choice to endure life or to enjoy life. Those two words actually sound very similar, but they are poles apart. My purpose and passion is to utilise my therapeutic tools to encourage you to move across the spectrum from enduring to enjoying your life. And this is achievable. No two clients are ever the same or have the same needs. Subsequently I tailor make each therapy session to better enhance the individual's needs and desires.
During these challenging and unpredictable times, many people are becoming more anxious and unsettled and seeking help for their mental well being
As a heath and wellness practitioner for over 20 years, I have worked with all kinds of anxieties, disorders and individuals, all with the goal of feeling better and more in control to enjoy life more. I work with all ages including children who often present with a gamut of issues from social anxieties and self esteem to body dysmorphia and anger management.
Many couples are also seeking help with the change in home circumstances and learning new effective communication tools for a happier partnership.
And of course individuals with relationship issues, confidence, self doubt and outdated habits.
Nearly 3 million people in Britain are in ‘distressed’ relationships.
526,000 workers suffer work related stress, depression, anxiety every year.
Children in therapy for anxiety has risen 60% in 2 years.
I can help…
Online hypnotherapy: What you need to know
Online hypnotherapy is a relatively new field, but it has quickly become a popular option for people who are looking for a convenient and affordable way to experience the benefits of hypnotherapy.
One of the biggest benefits of online hypnotherapy is that it allows you to work with a therapist from anywhere in the world. This is especially beneficial for people who live in rural areas or who have difficulty traveling. It’s also a good option for people who have busy schedules, as they can schedule sessions at times that are convenient for them.
Another benefit of online hypnotherapy is that it can be more affordable than traditional face-to-face sessions. This is because therapists don’t have to pay for office space or other overhead costs. Additionally, many therapists offer discounts for online sessions.
One of the most common concerns about online hypnotherapy is that it’s not as effective as face-to-face hypnotherapy. However, studies have shown that online hypnotherapy is just as effective as traditional hypnotherapy for a variety of conditions, including anxiety, depression, and insomnia.
Benefits of working online using Zoom, FaceTime, or WhatsApp
There are several benefits to working online using Zoom, FaceTime, or WhatsApp for one-on-one hypnotherapy sessions:
- Convenience: Clients can attend sessions from the comfort of their own home, which can be especially helpful for people with mobility issues or social anxiety.
- Flexibility: Clients can schedule sessions at times that are convenient for them, even if they have busy schedules.
- Affordability: Online hypnotherapy sessions are typically more affordable than face-to-face sessions.
- Privacy: Clients can attend sessions in the privacy of their own home, without having to worry about being seen or overheard by others.
How to prepare for an online hypnotherapy session
Here are a few tips for preparing for an online hypnotherapy session:
- Choose a quiet place where you won’t be disturbed.
- Make sure you have a good internet connection.
- Test your audio and video equipment before the session starts.
- Wear comfortable clothing and sit or lie down in a position where you can relax.
- Have a glass of water nearby in case you get thirsty.
Do please remember that a booking can only be confirmed once payment has been made.
Tips for getting the most out of your online hypnotherapy session
Here are a few tips for getting the most out of your online hypnotherapy session:
- Follow your therapist’s instructions carefully.
- Be open and receptive to the suggestions and imagery that your therapist uses.
- Trust yourself and your ability to go into trance.
- Don’t worry if your mind wanders during the session. It’s perfectly normal.
- Be patient and persistent. It may take some time to see results, but most people experience benefits from hypnotherapy.
If you’re considering online hypnotherapy, I encourage you to give it a try. It’s a convenient, affordable, and effective way to improve your mental and emotional health.
Hours are 10:00-7:00 and on a first come basis.
My online appointments will have a special summer price of £70
Saving you £10 off the usual price and will now be available Monday to Wednesday: 10:00am – 7:00pm
I am starting a new 30 minute therapy session for children age between 8 to 15 years old.
This will be online only, using either FaceTime or WhatsApp or Zoom, etc…
The cost is only £35 for the half hour session.
Fast Track Therapy is a new shorter intensive two hour therapy session that gets the results you require.
Sessions are available weekdays only, so please invest in yourself and make that appointment now.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE WITH A MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEM
As a clinical therapist in Sheffield, I get many couples asking for counselling to sort out issues within their relationships. Sometimes it is one partner who comes for individual counselling...Read More