If you live further away than Yorkshire UK and would like to have a therapy session with me, I can offer you either 30 minutes or an hour of therapeutic help and advice on Zoom, WhatsApp, FaceTime or even Skype. This service is worldwide, just be aware of different time zones when booking your appointment.
You can talk openly and in confidence with me- from anywhere in the world via your your internet!
How does Virtual Therapy work?
It’s very easy. There are only three simple steps, as follows:
2. Pay for your agreed session at least two hours prior to your agreed appointment to confirm your payment. Payment can be made by BACs to my business bank account.
3. I will make contact through your preferred virtual platform at the agreed time of your therapy appointment. I will listen, question, interact and offer you therapeutic tools to aid you in feeling more calm, confident and in control of your life.
There are many benefits with Virtual Online Therapy
- Convenient access: Smartphone, Laptop, Tablet, Personal Computer
- Several social platforms: Zoom, WhatsApp, FaceTime
- No travel costs
- No travel time
- No travel stress
- Convenient time appointments
- Easy online payment with any currency
- Anywhere in the world
- Online questionnaires to aid understanding prior to therapy
- You don’t need to leave the comfort of your own home or office!
Remember, every conversation is treated in the strictest of confidence!
I look forward to hearing from you very soon, by text or e-mail.
Diana Luke (Virtual Therapist)
Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy, Counselling
CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy)
NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)